Sep 13, 2015

Baby room decoration









Here is some pictures of my baby girl's bedroom. She's 3 months old, and I wanted her to feel happy and confortable in her little world. 
We made the wardrobe with a simple copper tub that you can find in plumbing area in a DIY store, 2 wooden shelf braces, and a small wooden board. For the chest of drawers, it's a vintage one. I've just painted the first drawer in white for a graphic and modern touch. And I replaced old handles by new ones in gold, which I found on internet. I made by myself the dreamcatcher, the cloud cushion and the little star cushions, but, about the last, you can find them on Smallable, in several colors. And, the final touch, the amazing Pineapple Lamp, from the Goodnight light, designed by Eva Newton. 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online